What's Included in my Ultimate Disco Cruise Package?
The Ultimate Disco Cruise will bring you all the best performances, great interactions with the Superstars plus the very best dining and service all included in the cost of your stateroom. Your reservation includes:
All Musical Performances
All musical entertainment presented on the cruise are included.
Join us for artist-led events and themed activities including Dance Lessons, Interviews, Artist Q&A sessions, Trivia Contests, Pool Parties, Karaoke and much more!
Dining and Beverages
All meals served on the ship (except for meals at the specialty restaurants) are included in your reservation, including 24 hour room service*. All breakfasts and dinners and some lunches are served in both formal and casual restaurants. Lunch is always available in the casual dining restaurant as well as at the poolside restaurant and often available in some of the specialty restaurants. Dinner is available in most of the specialty restaurants each night. There is a charge for dining in the specialty restaurants.
* Complimentary except between 11 PM and 6 a.m., when a service charge may apply
What is not included in the cruise reservation?
Though all of the above is included with the booking of your cabin, there may be additional on-ship costs and expenses. All of these expenses are elective and none are required payments.
- Specialty Dining Restaurants. Reservations recommended at the specialty dining restaurants.
- Bottled Beverages. The ship provides coffee, water, tea, fruit juice, lemonade and other drinks as part of the offerings, however bottled beverages, such as soda, various water drinks and energy drinks are available on the ship for purchase only, as are all alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, mixed drinks, etc. Special packages for the purchase of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are always available.
- Onboard Purchases. Items purchased in the gift shops or from our Ultimate Disco Cruise store will be charged to your onboard account as well.
- Onboard Services. Excursions, spa services, internet services and other similar services are also subject to additional costs and charges.