One of our primary goals for the Ultimate Disco Cruise is to establish a seating procedure that is easy to administer, is fair and allows our guests to fully enjoy all of the aspects of the cruise.
Requirements for Entry to the Main Shows
Your Celebrity Infinity Identification Card (“CCIC”), which opens your cabin and allows you to charge items on the ship, is required for entry to the shows in the Celebrity Theater each night. If you are attending the first show (which means that you dine in Main Seating), the background of your identification card is GOLD. If you are attending the second show (which means that you dine in 1st Seating), the background is SILVER. (NOTE: Unless the Celebrity Infinity ID Card issued to you upon arrival conflicts with your dining reservation, we will not be able to switch your dining times and show entries.)
Seat Selection Procedure
Once inside the venue, your seat selection procedure depends upon whether you are in the SAFE Program or General Admission Seating Program.
A. Safe Program
Guests who require special assistance to their seat in the Celebrity Theater must complete the Special Assistance Form for Entry (“SAFE”). Documentation must be submitted for eligibility (i.e. doctor’s note or handicap placard). Upon review of the guest’s SAFE application, the guest will be included in a special seating area at the back of the theater. The only way to guarantee an accessible reserved seat is to complete the SAFE prior to the deadline below:
- Forms: All SAFE forms must be completed prior to November 30, 2018.
- Seats: Guests participating in the SAFE program will have two seats reserved for them and their traveling companion in the Celebrity Theater.
- Entrance: Special Assistance Guests shall enter the Celebrity Theater 5-10 minutes prior to show start time and will be escorted to their seats by a StarVista LIVE representative. Please note that the General Admission guests will be seated first, so SAFE guests can enter when the aisles have cleared.
You can obtain a SAFE form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Download a printable version by clicking on this link:
B. General Admission Seating Program
Most guests will select their seats in the Celebrity Theater on a first come, first served basis, in accordance with the General Admission Seating Program described below.
- Entrances: There are 4 entrances to the Celebrity Theater on the Infinity. They include the following entry points to the Celebrity Theater: Deck 4 (Portside and Starboard) and Deck 5 (Portside and Starboard).
- Ushers: Celebrity Infinity staff will be posted at every entrance. StarVista LIVE staff will be located inside the Celebrity Theater to coordinate the seating process.
- Doors: All General Admission doors will open 30 minutes before published show times.
- Lining Up: Since both the General Admission and Special Assistance Guests are admitted on a first come, first served basis, it is likely that guests will line up at the various entrances in anticipation of “Doors.” Guests are asked to line up in a respectful manner and each guest may reserve one (1), and only one place in line for your traveling companion. Guests who attempt to “swell the line” at the time of Doors or otherwise interfere with the fair and safe entry into the Celebrity Theater may risk forfeiting their right to enter the Celebrity Theater for that show or other shows.