2025 Cabin Prices
|H1||The Haven 3-Bedroom Garden Villa||$8,099||Join Waitlist|
|H2||The Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suite w/ Large Balcony||$5,099||Join Waitlist|
|H3||The Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suite w/ Balcony||$5,099||Join Waitlist|
|H4||The Haven Owner’s Suite w/ Balcony||$4,999||Join Waitlist|
|H6||The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa w/ Balcony||$4,949||Join Waitlist|
|HF||The Haven Courtyard Penthouse w/ Balcony||$4,899||Join Waitlist|
|S4||2-Bedroom Deluxe Family Suite w/ Balcony||$4,299||Join Waitlist|
|SD, SF, SM, SN||Penthouse w/ Large Balcony||$4,299||Join Waitlist|
|M1, MA, MB, MX||Club Balcony Suite||$3,599||BOOK NOW|
|B1, B4, BF, BX||Balcony||$2,399||BOOK NOW|
|O4, OA, OB, OF, OK, OX||Oceanview||$2,049||BOOK NOW|
I4, IA, IB, IF, IX
|Interior (Singles)||$2,599||Join Waitlist|
2025 Waitlist Available
Standard Deposit Amount:
- $600/person (suites)
- $300/person (non-suites)
Port Charges/Taxes/Gratuities/Admin Fee: $300 per person is due when the remaining balance is due. The cost for 3rd and 4th passengers in a stateroom varies depending on cabin category and is $1,099 for all suites, $899 for balcony staterooms, $699 for oceanview staterooms and $599 for inside staterooms, plus all applicable taxes and fees.
These prices are “cruise only” in U.S. Dollars (USD) and are quoted per person based upon double occupancy, except for “Singles”, and do not include port charges, airfare, ground transportation, onboard purchases, purchased drinks onboard or excursions. It does include all meals, shows and onboard events produced by StarVista LIVE.
What Rate Applies to Me?
If you have sailed with us on any StarVista LIVE Cruise, then you are eligible for the "Alumni Rate." To inquire about the "Alumni Rate," please call the office at (844) 296-3472.
To qualify for our “Military Rate” you must provide a copy of your DD-214 or a military ID. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org after booking and the 5% discount will apply to your balance before your first payment installment. Please note that in order to receive the discount, you cannot have already paid in full at the time of the application AND the person who served must be sailing in the cabin. If you’d like to pay in full, please call our office at (844) 296-3472 to book your cabin and provide the above information.
View full Cruise Terms & Conditions here.
- All Payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE
- You must accept the Cruise Terms and Conditions in order to ensure that your reservation is not cancelled. Once booked, you can check your terms and conditions status by logging in to your account. Simply log in to your account and look for an “Accept Terms” button under the reservation. If this button appears, you have not accepted the terms and conditions. Click this button and follow the instructions. All reservations must accept our Cruise Terms & Conditions within three days of booking or your reservation may be canceled
- We do not allow anyone under 18 to sail on one of our themed cruises. Anyone over 18 but not yet 21 must share a cabin with a companion 21 or older.
- All passengers must carry a valid passport book which expires at least six (6) months after the return date of the cruise. You may continue with the reservation if you are applying for or renewing your passport, as long as you are sure you will receive it on time.
- NOTE: Passport cards, birth certificates, and driver’s licenses will not be accepted on this charter sailing.
- Please have the following information available for all passengers prior to starting a new reservation:
- Full name as it appears on passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Unique email address
- Billing address
- Passport number, country of citizenship, issue date, and expiration date
- Emergency contact
- T-shirt size (S-3XL, unisex fit, 100% cotton)
- Credit card number and expiration date for all paying passengers