KC & The Sunshine Band Show Information
Grab your boogie shoes, it’s almost time for the 2023 Ultimate Disco Cruise and our special KC & The Sunshine Band show at the Coffee Butler Amphitheater in Key West, FL!
Below are some details to help you prepare for the KC & The Sunshine Band outdoor show on February 26th.
10:30am - Shuttles Start from Pier to Coffee Butler Amphitheater
11:15am - Doors for Ultimate Disco Cruise Guests
12:20pm - Local DJ
1:00pm - KC & The Sunshine Band
2:30pm – Shuttles Return to Pier
- Shuttles to the Coffee Butler Amphitheater will be available for our guests starting at 10:30am from the pier.
- StarVista LIVE staff will be onsite at the pier to direct guests to the shuttles.
- The amphitheater is about 1 mile away. Guests are welcome to walk or find their own transportation if they prefer to explore Key West prior to the show. We will provide maps onboard.
- Transportation will be provided from the amphitheater back to the pier directly after the show ends.
- Ship's all aboard time is 4:30pm, and we sail away at 5:00pm.
Rules and Regulations at Coffee Butler Amphitheater
- Bags will be searched at the entrance. See below for allowable bags and sizing.
- Photography: no professional lens cameras are allowed in the venue. Any camera with a detachable lens is considered professional.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted in a designated lawn area.
What to bring: note this is a rain or shine event, so please pack accordingly!
- As this is an outdoor amphitheater, we suggest packing:
- The beach mat you will receive in your cabin onboard if you choose to sit on the grass
- Cash for cash-only food trucks and bars onsite
- One sealed bottle of water or one empty refillable bottle per guest is allowed
- Approved bags:
- Bags smaller than 6”x 6”x 6”
- Tote or purse smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Clear plastic bag smaller than one gallon
- Medically necessary bags (permitted after proper inspection)
What NOT to bring: these items are prohibited in the amphitheater
- Outside food or drink (other than one sealed bottle of water)
- Weapons of any kind
- Professional lens cameras/tripods or selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Strollers or wagons
- Non-approved bags:
- Oversized tote bag
- Camel pack
- Camera case